Twitter Updates

    RSS Subscription

    Subscribe via RSS reader:
    Subscribe via Email Address:
     

    Ron Artest: 2010 chargeless agents afraid of New York

    Posted By Post Buster On 7:00 PM | Under
    The New York Knicks has been allowance up its agenda for years in adjustment to actualize abundant bacon allowance abutting summertime to go afterwards all of the big-name chargeless agents: LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Amare' Stoudemire, etc. But Ron Artest is adage the Knicks will be acutely advantageous if the aggregation gets any of those guys.

    Artest told the New York Daily News that free agents are a little frightened to go play for New York. "I think people need to stop being scared and go to New York," he said. "They're scared. They're so scared of the pressure and the media. That's why I went to St. John's. People were like, 'Don't go to St. John's because you don't need the distractions.' I was like, 'I'm going here because I want to go here.' If I wanted to play for the Knicks, I would play because I wanted to play and I wouldn't feel no pressure from anybody."

    Of course, as everybody knows, Artest is not afraid of anything.