Twitter Updates

    RSS Subscription

    Subscribe via RSS reader:
    Subscribe via Email Address:
     

    Beauty Tips: Get Ashley Tisdale's Winter Blonde

    Posted By Post Buster On 10:43 AM | Under
    When I saw Ashley Tisdale on the awning of Cosmopolitan in the drugstore, she did not attending good. Her beard looked brassy, bright, and aloof apparent fake, but now I anticipate it was a afflicting administration error-- she's agitation a winter albino absolutely nicely! Here's how to whip your beard into appearance this season.

    *Trim It: Sure, this goes for all beard colors, but let's be honest-- albino beard shows accident awfully easily, decidedly if it is best and essentially brighter than bashful blondes or ablaze browns. I affirm Ashley Tisdale's beard looks that abundant more good aloof because it looks beneath than it did on the Cosmo cover.

    *Tone It Down: Even if you dye your hair at home, aim for one seasonal hair appointment for a "check up" of sorts. Ask your colorist if your color is appropriate for the season, and then consider taking things down a notch for winter.

    *Switch Up Your Shampoo and Products: I enjoy switching shampoos-- my hair always loves me for it! If you are particularly budget-conscious, skip the trim (or do it at home), and then find a John Frieda Sheer Blonde product to take things to the next level. I get comments on my hair after I use John Frieda color-enhancing products just one time.

    *Hot Oil It: Kill signs of damage with a hot oil treatment-- I love the Hot Oil Hair Massage guide at BellaSugar. It's a cheap way to get your hair back into great condition, and it's affordable, too.

    Do you do blonde in winter, or do you prefer to go brunette when the snow flies?