Twitter Updates

    RSS Subscription

    Subscribe via RSS reader:
    Subscribe via Email Address:
     

    Kristin Cavallari Wants Cameron Diaz to Comedy Her

    Posted By Post Buster On 2:50 PM | Under
    We adulation audition who the kids from The Hills appetite arena them in the cine adaptation of Lauren Conrad's book L.A. Candy. Well, their academic characters at least. After all, the book is fiction! Now we're audition from Kristin Cavallari and Brody Jenner.

    First we heard that Stephanie Pratt would like for Queen Latifah to comedy her in L.A. Candy. Now Kristin Cavallari and Brody Jenner are speaking up about who they appetite to comedy them. Do you anticipate Lauren Conrad or the casting administrator will booty their wants into consideration?

    Kristin Cavallari shows her cocky self in her answer. She says, "Oh lord! I don't know if anyone can hold up to that... It's a tough job. I don't know if we're going off age. I mean... I don't know. If we're not going off age, I would say... I mean, I love Cameron Diaz."

    OK, first of all, does Kristin think she's so awesome that a "real" talented actress couldn't even play her? Second of all, if we're talking about a true-to-life movie, how could you not be going off age? Yeah, Cameron Diaz would fit in real well with all the 23-year-old Hills kids. Then Kristin says, "That's who I would want to play in a movie. So if she could that for me, that would be great." Why would Kristin think she'd ever get an offer to play Cameron Diaz in a movie? Wouldn't it be the other way around, if anything?

    Then there's Brody Jenner. Of course, he wants to get more famous, so he would like to star in the movie himself. He says, "Me? I mean, I'd like to play me, realistically... But who would I like to play me? Nobody." Okayyy. But then he changes his mind (or realizes how unrealistic he's being) and says, "Emile Hirsch. Emile Hirsch, you are incredible actor. If you were to play anybody, I would appreciate it. He's one of my favorites, even though he's way better looking."

    This is where Brody wants us to say, "Nooo! You're so much cuter!" Goodness, the kids from The Hills are cocky. I can't wait to find out who will really play the characters loosely based on them in L.A. Candy!