Twitter Updates

    RSS Subscription

    Subscribe via RSS reader:
    Subscribe via Email Address:
     

    Victoria Beckham Prefer Sex Over Sleep

    Posted By Post Buster On 7:34 AM | Under
    David Beckham the best adorable abeyant Playgirl model, and his wife gets to see him naked every night. Victoria tells the December affair of Allure that she prefers sex to a acceptable night's sleep.

    "I'm accepting into bed with David Beckham every night, so, you know, there'd be article amiss if I said, 'sleep,'" she said. "I tend to abrasion annihilation [to bed], but David bought me these little sets from Agent Provocateur, his admired store."

    Another shocker: she chooses salad over hamburgers.

    "I'm not going to lie -- I'm not one of those people that says, 'Oh, I eat hamburgers,'" she told the magazine.

    Victoria also claims her skin color is natural. Is she being as honest about her skin care regimen as she is about her diet?

    "I don't self-tan anymore," she said. "It's frustrating when people criticize my color. It's the color that I am! I wear sunblock, but I live in a hot climate."